Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#famuhomecoming

HAPPY HOMECOMING RATTLERS!!!!

It's my favorite time of year!!!! The campus is too LIVE! AND I LOVE IT!! (Jeezy voice) HA! First things first...MUCH LOVE to my Rattler brother Mr. James Bland & CoCo Love on their wins this past weekend at the Urban Mediamakers Film Festival!!! I'm sssooo proud of you both!! and much love to all my Rattlers and fans out there doing their thing!! All we do is WIN!!!!! Now, I know you're wondering what the Princess has planned for her babies this Homecoming week...WHEW! I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!! I can't forget to shout out 2Fly Entertainment. I'll be hosting the Billy Blue Concert Friday Night at 20/20 and I hope to see all of you there! I LOVE YOU ALL, so you know I have to keep you updated. I'm all over the place this week! Catch me if you can!!




Thursday 10/28


James Bland Taping 2pm Journalism Building
TJs DJs 6pm
Popbelly's & Homecoming Concert

Friday 10/29


Vibe Yard Fest
Billy Blue Concert @ 20/20


Saturday 10/30

FAMU SET 2pm-6pm
Homecoming Football Game



No comments:

Post a Comment