Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am [not] my name...

So the Princess has been a lil ill, feeling better but not my best, still can't record but, all is well. I'm the process of changing my name, and in doing my research I've found some really interesting things that have left me feeling empowered and blessed! With the changing of my name, I can assist in ending subconscious psychological chains from slavery from my children and family. My legacy and estate will be built on truth, loyalty, wisdom and knowledge. Some people think it's deep, when it's actually really simple; the man who rapped our mothers, hung our brothers, stole life and prosperity from our families, gave us his last name to show his ownership over us. My old name belongs to a heartless people, that I don't want taking the credit for all the beautiful things I hope to accomplish in this life, my people deserve to be credited. I'm so excited about my name change, so happy to let this slave name go! My mom is too and I encourage all in my position to do so. Help me out yall! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment