Thursday, September 17, 2009

[another] TALLAHASSEE HERO!

One thing that I have learned about life is that however strong you are in your weakest hour, that is your real strength! It's been nothing but work! work! work! and it feels like its taking forever to happen! The ups & downs, the late nights, the messed up sound, the wrong clothes, the small shoe...but you gotta love it! Thank you to everyone that supports me and listens to my music, it is a true reflection of who I am as a person. I hate when ppl try to suffocate my free spirit. Forget society and its rules. I'm me and I'm going to be me. I know time & place personally. This is my dream and I'm enjoying watching it every bit of it become true! Stay with me people...you won't be disappointed!
Click below to listen to me all auto-tuned out like T-Pain
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6572790809e28079/

No comments:

Post a Comment